Thursday, January 10, 2008

Of beginnings and ends

I am one of those people who wants to do a lot of different things in life. Thanks to my lack of inertia, it takes me forever to get started on them. Once I start, I take it on with full gusto but somewhere down the line the enthusiasm fades. This is a rule of life I've always tried to fight. It applies to everything....hobbies, new skills I try to acquire, gymming, and more recently, blogging.

Blogging....Ah! That's another story. I took a very long time to start blogging. It it was one of those things I was curious about but never had time for. When I did start, I made sure the ENTIRE world knew I had my own blog site. I was into it completely at first. However, the demands of life and keeping a job slowly caught up, and now I blog as and when I get the time (It's a different matter that no one reads my blogs, but that's okay! I read them over and over again :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Scarlet..I'm here with you!

Kalyan Karmakar said...

and you thought noone read your blog :)