Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dirty Secrets

Last night when I was waiting on a sidewalk for a friend, I overheard a man talking, rather yelling, on the phone (to his friend I’m assuming) and his girlfriend standing next to him looking all pissed off.

Man : She’s talking nonsense! She’s saying “Why’s your brother’s replacement a girl? If your brother couldn’t go with you, why did you have to go with another girl? Now even I will hang out with boys.”

(The person at the other end must have asked what the big deal was if she hung out with boys, or something to the effect I suppose)

Man : You don’t understand! Knowing her, she’ll probably sleep with all the boys! She only wants to have sex all the time! Even when I’m tired, she keeps saying “let’s have sex”. She will have sex with all of them!

At this point the girl looks mortified, looks around at the people who’ve begun staring at her & walks off.

4 comments:

Ashwin said...

Haha! Priceless!

Kalyan Karmakar said...

now imagine the same tableau with danny d vito and dianne keaton with woody allen directing it :)

Scarlett said...

@Ashwin - You lurker, you! How come you comment only on such posts? :)

@The Knife - Dianne Keaton? Why?

Ashwin said...

its posts like these that really speak to me.

:D