Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I got tagged! (20 questions)

I got tagged by a friend (http://staarin.wordpress.com) so why not!

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
On my left wrist. Cut it against the corner of my cupboard. Trust me, I had A LOT of explaining to do when I went to the doc to get it dressed!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Pictures of my sister & me with a couple of friends. I like to be surrounded by pictures of people.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Dark grey, sleek, razr sharp ;) It's one of the hottest looking phones in the market but that's pretty much all there is to it. Having said that, it's my lifeline.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Pretty much all kinds but retro is what makes my boat float when it's sinking! It's anytime, any mood music. What I love about retro music is that it's so happy! It's pick-me-up music & in today's times of killer jobs, stressful relationships etc., we all need 'pick-me-ups' from time to time!

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
My sister & me, taken at my sister's wedding. Needless to say, we're both looking GORGEOUS! Lol.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Hmmm...

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Why not?

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
I don't think even my mum is sure of that! It's always been a guessing game in my house but I've been told 9.15am.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Yes. Knock on wood!

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Pearl Jam!!

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Nope! I get bored in the dark.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Hmmmm...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Davidoff & Issey Miyake

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Psychadelic! How about purple??

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Thank God for them! I have ZERO tolerance for pain.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I've done that in the past, so no!

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Chicken. Used to love pepperoni until I found out they're actually pig's intestines! Now, I have no problems with eating pigs but pig's intestines! I don't think so!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A 5 Star! See, I'm a simple girl with simple needs.
And also pizza...coz I'm on a diet :(
And also ice-cream...coz I have tonsils now & I can't eat ice-creams :((

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Hmmm...

These hmmm... people are linked btw ;)

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Even I'm trying to figure that one out!