Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mumbai...You rock!!

Sometimes, the things we love the most are the things that tie us down. And no matter how much we love them, or how much they are a part of our lives, we must break away...if we want to explore what else the world has to offer, to test what all we're capable of!

Same goes for my relationship with the city of Bombay. Bombay...Mumbai...whatever you call it, the headiness remains the same. I absolutely LOVE the city. It's a city unparalleled in the world. Sure, there are many great cities in the world but Mumbai has a character that's it's own.

This city has given me a lot, just as it's taken a lot from me. But now I've come to the point where I must break the strings that tie me to it & move away. Much as I love Mumbai, it's weighing me down.

It's a beautiful love affair I have with Mumbai, and to preserve its beauty I must say goodbye to it....until I'm ready to embrace it again.

No comments: