Monday, November 9, 2009

More Validation for Women Who Luuuuurrrve Dark Chocolate

According to a research carried out at the European Dermatology Clinic at Harley Street (whichever Alpine corner of Europe that is in), eating dark chocolates every day can reduce the risk of skin cancer & help the skin tolerate wrinkle-causing UV rays better, as it is high in flavanols, the antioxidants that occur naturally in cocoa beans.

Which means that dark chocolate is anti-ageing! Hurray!!

Now you know why women are so obsessed with dark chocolate!!

3 comments:

Kalyan Karmakar said...

I never could get the funda of dark chocolate.

But my bro sent a slab from Flury's for K/ I had few bites and actually liked it. It was slightly sweet. But that's Flury's

Scarlett said...

@The Knife - I prefer dark & white chocolates to the usual milk chocolates. While white chocolates tend to be the sweetest of the lot (I feel), dark chocolate shouldn't be completely bitter, only slightly. And if you've got to eat chocolates, might as well be the healthier variety. And it's not only Flurys, Indians don't know how to make chocolates!!

Kalyan Karmakar said...

I asked K about Flury's dark yesterday. She sait it was awesome. And she has some pretty high standards.

I had a chocolate called Dove which was dark but had cranberry and hazelnut bits last night. Nice