Friday, November 27, 2009

A Question

I want opinions.

It’s your birthday & you’re inviting your friends over for a party. One of them is seeing someone who you know too....you’ve hung out with them in the past though not in the last 5-6 months for whatever reason. Still, you know these two people are quite close. Would you invite your friend but not the person he/she is with?

I for one would invite both. Especially since the girlfriend/boyfriend/partner is someone I know too. It’s basic courtesy. It’s respect towards the person my friend is with. Whether they would attend is their prerogative but I would invite them both.

What would you do?

2 comments:

Amitabha said...

I would ofcourse invite both of them ...

Kalyan Karmakar said...

I think is rude to invite one part of a couple ESPECIALLY if you know both halves.