Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reality Bytes...Part 2

I was watching a re-run of 'Kya Aap Paachvi Pass Se Tez Hain' last night. The girl on the show had a Masters in Computer Application (MCA). She came on the show dressed like SRK dresses on the show so she could impress him (in her words). She was giggly, shrill & she was totally acting for the camera! However, she got foxed on the first question itself. The question was "What is the color of ruby? A) Red B) Blue C) Green"

Her answer...BLUE!!!

She was also trying to flirt with SRK. When she was asked which ocean separates the West Coast of America from Australia, she said 'Pacific'. I was surprised she got that right! SRK asked her what made her think it's the Pacific Ocean, she started rambling "I think I have heard Columbus was going somewhere & he saw an ocean", to which SRK quipped "Oh yeah! Maybe he had gone shopping...to buy vegetables...and he ran into an ocean! Like when I go to Linking Road, sometimes even I run into a couple of oceans." That's typical SRK wit...silly but nonetheless funny!

When he asked her again if she thought her answer was right, she went "Main saare answers madhoshi mein de rahi hoon. Aapne mujhe madhosh kar diya hai. Aapki aankhon ko dekh ke lagta hai mera answer sahi hi." Yikes!!!!!!

And here's testimony to SRK's wit & presence of mind that makes him such a good game show host. He went "Are you trying to flirt with me? Because when I was young, girls used to flirt with me differently. They used to say "Shah Rukh, I like you. I love your eyes, I love your smile, I love your Ruby lips. I'd like to go out with you." No one ever said to me "Hey handsome....Pacific? Or are you Atlantic?"

LOL!!!

PS: I absolutely hate it when starry eyed contestants come on celebrity game shows. They act like such retards, they make a complete fool of themselves!

No comments: