Thursday, June 26, 2008

Conversations with a girlfriend

Me: I was supposed to go for lunch to this place called Sikkim House with these two guys from work, but they're nowhere to be seen!!

She: haha…get the hint

Me: I mean, really! They invited me!! @@@@

She: Okay, I’m not judging you..but errrr…ummmm….without you? Damn, flash them!!

Me : I'm sure they're making out in some corner

She: Hahahaha. No one ever makes out without me

Me: Well apparently no ones making out w/ me either. They’re making out with each other!!

She: That sucks dude. You’re not giving them reason enough. Tsk Tsk.

She: Aite, now I’m going for lunch…with people who want to eat with me. You’ll find someone I’m sure.

Me: I'm falling off my chair

She: I love you anyway. U can lean on me. I’ll be your rock. I’ll be the one you can depend on. When honour’s at stake, this vow I will make.

She: Okay now I’m really going. Bye.

Me: Go now, otherwise they’ll also ditch you & start making out among themselves!!

No comments: