Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Les Alphabets

I got this tag as a forward. Thought I'd put it up here & anyone who wishes to do it can pick it up...

A - Available?: Depends on what you want me for. ALWAYS for brownies, chocolates & cheesecakes!

B-Best friend: Handful of very good friends but no “best friend” as such :(

C-Cake or Pie?: Both!! And even better if served with ice-cream and/or whipped cream :D

D-Drink of choice: Water - Cold. Thums Up/Coke - Chilled

E-Essential thing used everyday: Soap/Shower Gel; Toothpaste

F-Favourite colour: Red, Black, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Blue (Sea, Turquoise or Aquamarine), Fuschia – Hell, you want me to choose ONE color? N’est pas possible!

G-Gummi bears or worms: Worms! Sour apple :P

H-Hometown: LOL. Patna, technically.

I-Indulgence: Clothes, Bags, Shoes, Books

J-January or February: Either. As long as it’s bone-chillingly cold.

K-Kids and names: Zero. None. Nada. And hope to keep it that way.

L-Life: Can be a bitch sometimes but overall, it’s a blast. And a full-time activity.

M-Marriage Anniversary : Do I get to have a wedding first? In Goa or the Caribbean while we’re at it? :P

N-Number of siblings: Uno

O-Oranges or apples: Apples! But orange juice, oh yeah.

P-Phobias: Rats! Rats! Rats! Can deal with the roaches, lizards & spiders but rats are the whole different story.

Q-Quote: "But why is the rum gone?"

R-Reason to smile: A bright, sunny day! Especially in the winters. And Christmas. Anything Christmassy for that matter.

S-Season: Winter & Spring. And I mean bone-chilling winter followed by full-on pollen-laden spring. In spite of my breathing allergies.

T-Tag three people: Anyone who’s interested and has more time on their hands than they can kill, pick it up. Go on.

U-Unknown fact about me: I learnt Odissi for three long years (obviously don’t remember anything of it). And I’m very finicky - make that anal - about English grammar & punctuation.

V-Vegetable you do not like: Kaddu/lauki/doodhi – whatever it’s called. And bhindi. Yuck!!

W-Worst habit: The Boy tells me I nag. Not in the way that wives do, but in an over-caring sort of way.

X-X-rays you have had: Chest, ankle, foot, arm, sinus. I’m sure there would be more. I’m “accident prone”.

Y-Your favorite food: Chicken curry & hot rotis. Any kind of Chicken Curry will do but Butter Chicken is preferred (I think subconsciously I might be a wannabe Punju, no?). Chinese is also right up there. Can have it once a day, everyday. Besides these, I get cravings for pizza, pasta & Subway periodically.

Z-Zodiac: Pisces. Surprisingly, I’m not a water baby.

No comments: