I’ve been blogging for quite some time now…will complete 2 years in December. But I've never got any awards. It didn’t bother me a bit because I blogged mostly for my own entertainment & because I love to write (Most bloggers ARE aspiring authors, afterall. The ones that are not think of blogging as a waste of time!) The best thing about blogging is that you can get published!
Now that I’ve got my first blogger award, I’m super excited, like a kid that gets a candy when he least expected it!
So, first the rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Moving on...Here is my list of the people I'd want to pass this award to. A couple of these people don’t blog anymore (for whatever reason) but they deserve it nonetheless.
Moonshine of ibelieve – I’m proud to claim that I got her initiated into blogging because SHE IS DOWNRIGHT FUNNY! And a friend to boot. I enjoy reading her posts tremendously. These days though she has been blogging with reduced frequency (and she has her excuses in place :). I literally wait for her to post!
Mumbai Diva…Dipika Singh…whatever you want to call her! She’s not a “friend” as such, as in I’ve never met her or spoken to her personally. I stumbled across her blog on one of those days when I had way too much time on my hands than I could kill. I simply love the way she writes. Extremely eloquent & fluid in her writings. She’s from Delhi but she loves Bombay too!
Ashwin of Chaos Chronicles – What can I say, he’s a crazy guy! And random...very very random. Ashwin, if you do still blog somewhere…anywhere…even if you blog only about chainsaws, dark comic strips & demented video games, please pick this up. And give me your URL while you’re at it!
Staarin – Well, she got me initiated into blogging. I’m not sure she blogs anymore but she had a long-running one. If you're still out there chica, pick it up!
Moksh Juneja – Now, this one’s still a blogger...and a celebrity blogger at that! Other bloggers have asked me whether I know Moksh Juneja? When I’ve replied in the affirmative, I’ve been asked “THE Moksh Juneja”? Yes lovelies, "THE" Moksh Juneja. There's one for you, Moxi!
So pick it up & pass it on, party people! And thanks a lot to the people who read me :)