Friday, August 22, 2008

Make Over

The blog has undergone a change!

This blog is an extension of me, so like me, it was craving change as well. In template, ofcourse. The content will continue to be as random, irreverant and (sometimes) brazen as it was.

I have also decided to shut down one of my other blogs 'Lux Libertas'. Started it with a lot of gusto but I couldn't come up with substantial things to say at regular intervals. Also figured that random & funny is much better than serious & thought-provoking. Hell, I think enough at work & so do all of you, I'm sure :)

So here's to more random, funny, sometimes sensible, rarely emotional, often girly blogs. Heck, whose line is it anyway!!

5 comments:

vs said...

LOL ! I'm totally on-board with the random, funny blogs :) I don't blog about the serious stuff as much (unless I'm REALLY mind-jobbed), because I'd really rather keep stuff that's personal in my head !

Psyched said...

well...

each one has his own opinion... andd thats exactly y we blog...

Change is always good...

i like this change... I enjoyed Lux Liberas as well... gonna miss it... hehehehe

Moonshine said...

Your blog looks really cool!!! You have given me ideas .. ;)

Kalyan Karmakar said...

looks great...why the Paris theme though? My cousins might go on strike since you have not put the howrah Bridge

Scarlett said...

@Jack - I do read your blogs whenever you update them & I must say, you give yourself too much time in between :) Agree with you on writing about intelsely personal stuff...the world doesn't need to know!

@Psyched - Thankee. Will continue to write stuff I posted on Lux Libertas. Just that I'll post all that on this blog now. And oh, it's 'Lux Libertas'...as in 'The Light of Liberty' :)

@Moonshine - I seem to be the powerhouse of all your blogging-related ideas!! :-)

@The Knife - Since this blog is named 'Rues de Paris' (Streets of Paris), thought of giving it a Paris theme. Besides, I love Paree!! Tell your striking cousins, I'll put Howrah Bridge up if the city makes me fall in love with it. As I see it now, that's not happening!! ;p