Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hiltonisms vs Bushisms

Can't believe people can be so stupid. Read on & laugh your insides out! :)


(Paris) HILTONISMS

"There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I’m that icon."

"I’m so smart now. Everyone’s always like ‘take your top off’. Sorry, NO! They always want to get that money shot. I’m not stupid."

"I love Africa in general — South Africa and West Africa, they are both great countries."

"Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?"

"London is my favourite city. But I haven’t been to England yet. "

"Essex? What’s that?"

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a Jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything." --- This could actually be one of her "Memorable Quotes though" :)

"A true heiress is never mean to anyone — except a girl who steals your boyfriend."

"I don’t really think, I just walk."

"Ever since I was little it’s what I knew I wanted to do — be a blonde icon."

"People think I’m stupid. But I’m smarter than most people."

"All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there."

"My advice to Sarah Palin is, you’ve got a hot bod; don’t keep it to yourself."

"One of my heroes is Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks great doing it."

"I pledge to support the American workforce by wearing only American designers: Calvin Klein between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Donna Karan the rest of the year."


"No, I’ve not heard of a pint...what is that? Is it beer?"

"Essex? What’s that?"

(On being asked if she knew who the Prime Minister of Britain was, at a promotion event of her new reality show 'Paris Hilton's British Best Friend) "It's Gordon...Gordon Ramsay."


BUSHISMS

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"I’m telling you there’s an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That’s the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best."


"Oftentimes people ask me, ‘Why is it that you’re so focused on helping the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?’"

"I heard somebody say, ‘Where’s (Nelson) Mandela?’ Well, Mandela’s dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." (On the former South African president, who is still very much alive)

"I’ve heard he’s been called Bush’s poodle. He’s bigger than that." (On former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.)

"My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions."

"I don’t particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it."

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." (On his best moment in office.)

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them when I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president." (While he was still President)

"We’ve got a lot of relations with countries in our neighbourhood."

"Those who enter the country illegally violate the law."

"Americans should be prudent in their use of energy during the course of the next few weeks. Don’t buy gas if you don’t need it."

"I’m going to spend a lot of time on social security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it’s the Mother in me."

"The United States of America is engaged in a war against an extremist group of folks."

"Because he’s hiding." (Responding to a reporter who asked why Osama bin Laden had not been caught.)

"Who could have possibly envisioned an erection... an election in Iraq at this point in history?"

"I’m honoured to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we’re really talking about peace."

"I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I’d rather go to war."

"I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq."

Who do you think is the better of the two? My vote is with Paris. Atleast she's not President of the most powerful country in the world! Besides, she's an "iconic blonde" ;-)

4 comments:

Moonshine said...

The bushims were hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant stop laughing.... my vote to the bushisms!!! :)

Scarlett said...

Oh, when I gave my vote to Paris I meant she's the better of the 2 people - she's dumb but atleas she's not Head of State! Bushisms are definitely way funnier :)))

Random Words said...

Bushism should go in the Hall of Dumb fame hands down...

Scarlett said...

I can't believe a President can be such an idiot!!!